Generating your online Prestashop store API/Webservice key is a necessary step so Bukisync can communicate effectively with your store.
We will grant read and write permissions to this access key to the API or the Webservice of your online store, that way Bukisync can sync the data of your products with your data source.
Let’s see the steps that we need to follow to generate an API or Webservice key:
1. Access to the administration panel of your PrestaShop online store
2. Head over to the “Advanced Parameters / Webservice” section
3. Add a “New Webservice class”
4. Grant read and write permissions to all entities
5. Activate the web service and CGI mode
6. Copy and paste the API or Webservice key in your Bukisync store configuration
Done! Start to sync your PrestaShop store with your data source for free